[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

Though it’s not work on my Asus TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
motherboard, many thanks for your effort making the mod files for DEV_A36D Intel USB 3.1 Controller

Hi Fernando,

I am another victim of A36D

I have PMed u the hardware ids. can u please help?

thanks in advance

machine is a HP Z2 mini G4

@auto_emocion :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

All I can do is adding the missing HardwareIDs into the INF file, but obviously these mod+signed drivers do not work either.
Only Intel resp. the manufacturer of your mainboard/PC may be able to solve your problem.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hello,
Why i can’t i view my touro 2tb desktop anymore?
I have used your link Fernando but download failed, i have intel 3.0 usb root… which one is compatible? Please help

Any XP drivers for ASMedia ASM3142 USB 3.1 and for Intel® I219V, 1 x Intel® I211AT?

I don’t know any ASMedia USB 3.1 driver for Windows XP. The other 2 driver requests have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
Please post your request into >this< Sub-Forum.

Was wondering how do I uninstall the modded usb Intel drivers by Fernando once installed? Any way to remove them with certificate and all ?

Thanks.

@davidm71 :
I generally do not recommend to uninstall any “pure” driver, which has been manually installed from within the Device Manager.
Why do you want to uninstall the few driver files and the Certificate? They don’t use much space, do not hurt and can be easily reinstalled at any time without searching for them.

This is a bit of a hairbrained idea, and wouldn’t solve not having USB access on the install of Windows 7 - but has anyone tried force installing the Kaby Lake PCH USB 3.0 controller driver (I think A2AF) and hub driver onto the newer Cannonlake USB 3.1 IDs (A36D) and seeing what would happen? It’s a bit hit and miss - but can work sometimes. I used this method to force install a regular Radeon driver when I could not find a FireGL driver for my Lenovo W500.

Would it be possible to create a signed Win10 x64 package for older HM77/C216 (DEV_1E31) native drivers v1.0.10.255? I have tried the modded v5.0.4.43 and not solving a 3.0 USB issue I am facing. The Microsoft inbox 3.0 driver is dropping Oculus sensors and the modded drivers are only slightly better.

From earlier post:
"Latest Intel USB 3.0 drivers, which natively do support Intel 7-Series chipset on-board USB 3.0 Controllers, are the v1.0.10.255 ones dated. 09/17/2013"

Edit: I found a post where someone created Intel USB 3.0 Win8.1 drivers v1.0.6.245 but I can’t install since not signed.
Update: removed link since that driver caused Win10 install to corrupt.

Attached is the requested driverpack, which has been created by me already in August 2017.
Please report here, whether it solved your specific problems or not.

pure 64bit Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v1.0.10.255 mod+signed by Fernando with DPInst option.rar (2.27 MB)

Omg awesome. Yes, I read the post that you created them earlier but then I could not locate the file.

I tried to disable signing and use the v1.0.6.245 version I found. That went bad for Win10 and put my laptop in loop of automatic repair.

Cannot wait to try the ones you posted later today. I will report back.

Excellent news. You saved the day! Finally Oculus let me proceed through the sensor setup and make needed adjustments. Now zero issues with audio or the tracking due to the improved driver! HM77 chipset Alienware M17x R4 rocking Oculus, many thanks.

Hey can you also add the FeatureScore addition for the driver pieces to keep these from being replaced by Microsoft crap driver and then post them as one of the options via 1st page post? IMO Dev_1E31 units using Win10 need this driver for best USB 3.0 performance.

[IUsb3XhcModel]
CopyFiles = IUsb3XhcModel.CopyList
FeatureScore=00

Yes, I will do it as soon as possible.

@ all:
Update of the Start Post
Changelog:

• new: freshly re-mod+signed “pure” 32/64bit Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v1.0.10.255 for DEV_1E31 USB 3,0 Controllers (originally dated 09/17/2013 and usable with Win7/8/8.1/10)

Thanks to 2CPU for the request and for having tested the drivers.

Good luck with these drivers!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hey Fernando, I had to reinstall Windows 7 and last time it was working fine, but something changed about the drivers and they are no longer working for me :frowning:

I notice you resigned the drivers today on November 30th, is there a link for the drivers before you changed something about them?

try to install and have same old date: 11/05/2017

How?