[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

I had install and watching date in prperty there is 11/05/2017

That doesnā€™t fix anything for me :confused: The drivers have been changed somehow and they no longer work for me.

After reinstalling the drivers a dozen times it finally has worked. No idea why.

Hey folks,
Iā€™m having the following issue, and there is a LOT of pages in this thread to go through, so forgive me if this has already been answered. I have a ROG MAXIMUS IX FORMULA mobo, which has a USB-C port on the back. I have a USB-C hub (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKTā€¦0?ie=UTF8&psc=1) which, when I connect it does make the Windows sound so I know it detects the hub, however plugging anything into the hub doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m not sure what drivers I may need to install or what I need to tweak to get the hub working. Iā€™ve Googled, and have seen a lot of people having this same issue, but cannot seem to get this working. The last thing I tried was installing the ASMedia USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers & Software Set v1.16.54.1 WHQL driver and it still does not work, beyond Windows recognizing that it has been plugged in. ANY help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU.

@MKalman95
@pipes80
About which specific Intel USB 3.0 driver are you talking?
It seems, that they are absolutely different.

You can easily verify the differences, when you download the related original WHQL certified driver (link is within the start post as well) and compare the content of the INF files with the ones of the mod+signed driverpack.

Which driver date did you expect?
As long as I have modified drivers, I have never touched the driver itself, which is the *.sys file. All I am doing is customizing the related *.inf files to make the driver be usable with natively not supported HardwareIDs or Operating Systems.
Why should I change the driverā€™s date, when it is still the original one?

I had try this driver: >"pure" 64bit Intel USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers v5.0.4.43 re-mod+signed by me
Note: These drivers are dated 05/11/2017 and were re-modified and signed by me at 08/25/2018.

@pipes80 :
Thanks for being more specific.
What is wrong with the driver you had chosen?

the date signature

Annotazione 2018-12-01 121239.jpg

And what is wrong with the date signature?
The driver itself (named iusb3xhc.sys) has been compiled by Intel at 11th of May 2017 and this date is still valid, because I havenā€™t touched the code of the driver.

all driver in the package have same date or wrong?

Yes. About which driver package are you talking?

Hi,

I have tried downloading few .rar files from 1st post but on every of them I get following error when I try to open/unpack the archive. Whatā€™s wrong?
ā€œArchive has wrong format or is damagedā€

I have an Msi z77ag45 and i installed freshly the Intel USB 3.0 Drivers v1.0.10.255 for DEV_1E31 USB 3,0 Controllers (originally dated 09/17/2013 and usable with Win7/8/8.1/10) in windows 10 1809. The driver works great with no problems.(i had problem with MSI Fastboot with the modded 5.0.4.43 drivers but these work great!). @Fernando Just a question: In device manager the devices updated to 1.0.10.255 are PCI Express Root Complex to Pci Bus , Intel(r) Usb 3.0 extensible host controller , Intel(r) Usb 3.0 Root Hub and last Usb 2.0 Hub. Why the usb 2.0 Hub has been updated with these usb 3 drivers? Should i uninstall them for this device? Thanks

Pic USB 2.0 Hub.png

Edit:
I have a usb 2.0 hub 7port connected to the usb3.0 port so i suppose thatā€™s why it installed the 1.0.10.255 drivers?

EDIT by Fernando: Inserted picture resized (can be enlarged by clicking onto it) and attached by using the Forum software

@mattbigblue :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
You should update your used WinRAR version. Required is any v5 platform version (latest is v5.61). These newest WinRAR versions are using a better compression method, which cannot be handled by the old v4 platform WinRAR versions.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@ektorasdj
Thanks for your feedback!

That does the ā€œSwitch Driverā€, which is part of all Intel USB 3.0 driverpacks.

No. As long as everything is working fine, donā€™t touch the currently running USB drivers.

Anyoneā€¦?

@JoeyImage :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
I am sorry, but I do not know how to help you.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Ok then. Thanks! Iā€™ll look elsewhere.

@Fernando
in this: Intel USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers & Software Set v5.0.4.43_v2 WHQL for Win7<

@pipes80 :
All drivers of the named Intel USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers & Software Set are dated 05/11/2017.

Hi Fernando,
I am urgently requiring a driver for PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10 on Windows 7 x64ā€¦
If you could share with me too, I may as well try installing it manually etc

Thanks