[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_7B331462&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_7B331462
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C03

MSI h310m pro vd mainboard help me pls windows 7 x64 driver

@sonsuzaxx :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Since the driver itself (= *.sys file) has to be modified, only the manufacturer of your mainboard can help you.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

MSI h310m pro vd I couldn’t find the right driver. I know the subject How do the keyboard and mouse work?
just that’s enough

@sonsuzaxx :
Not the Win-RAID Forum, but the mainboard manufacturer is responsable for the delivery of matching USB drivers.

Sorry, you’re out of luck. You got a Cannonlake A36D USB controller on your board (as you got a regular H310 board, not a H310C with the Kaby Lake PCH.) Look back here a few pages, no one has a Win 7 A36D driver.

@Fernando
Hi, can you please add a FeatureScore value + Signing to the "64bit Renesas Gen1 USB 3.0 Drivers v2.1.39.0"? please.
When searching for automatic driver updates or in a Windows Version Build Update the original-specific RENESAS driver is replaced with the MS generic one. Could you please make a modded version?

I will do it within the next hours (if I should have the required free time).

Thanks!.. by the way I think you should clarify in the first-orignal post that in an UEFI-SecureBoot environment when is installed a first kernel drivers with a 3rd party Authenticode signing like your moded Intel PCI Bus driver (USB 3.0 Switch Driver), the UEFI Secure boot needs to be disabled, if not the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) is loaded to try to recover these drivers because it’s signing doesn’t match with the Platform Key, and there it gets stuck.

@ all:
Update of the Start Post

Changelog:

• new: “pure” 32/64bit Renesas Gen1 USB 3.0 Drivers v2.1.39.0 mod+signed by me (dated 08/21/2012)

• Thanks to Jodec for the tip.

Good luck with these freshly mod+signed Renesas USB 3.0 drivers!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Trying to get a working driver for DEV_A2AF on an Asus Z270-A (BIOS 1302, Win 10 build 17134). Installed the modded drivers using the dpinst64 tool. It’s the main block of 4 3.0 USB ports on the back. The 3.1 ASMedia type A and type C both work just fine and I have a Fresco Logic 3.0 PCIe card in a slot. Turned off driver signing (yeah yeah I know) after getting a code 52 like a few others have gotten. Now I’m on a code 10 error for device timeout. “This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Device Timeout} The specified I/O operation on %hs was not completed before the time-out period expired.” A quick search did not bring up anything specific for how to resolve this.

@TunaLobster
You installed before the Win-RAID CA.cert through the Import Certificate.cmd? seems that you dont.

Can you link the Renesas drivers from the Gigabyte site? I’m pretty sure they will be the original but older Renesas drivers, if I can check it I can tell you why the lastest drivers here doesn’t work for you.
You should upload a screen capture (or a text copy) of the Hardware IDs and compatible IDs of both the Renesas Host Controller and the Root Hub.

I installed the cert using the ImportCertificate.cmd running as admin and still got the code 52.

@TunaLobster :
Did you get a popup window, where you had to enter “y” (for Yes)?

@Fernando Yes. The cert installed successfully. I verified with the right click on the .cat, by looking the the cert library, and checking that the command output completed successfully.

@TunaLobster :
Which driver (manufacturer and version) did you install and which are the HardwareIDs of your on-board Intel USB 3.0 Controller?

@Fernando HWID is DEV_A2AF and using the "pure 64bit Intel USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers v5.0.4.43 re-mod+signed" driver.

@TunaLobster :
The used driver should work with your on-board Intel USB 3.0 Controller.
Did you use the DPInst option or did you install the drivers manually?
My tip: Uninstall the related USB devices from within the Device Manager and reboot thereafter.
If the problem should not be solved, run the DPInst.exe as Admin.

@Fernando I used the dpinst tool initially. I just uninstalled the drivers and rebooted. Then I used the dpinst tool again as admin and restarted. Still getting the same error for timeout.

Ah… hmm, I just thought of something.

I wonder if the v17.2.70.3 Intel driver (intended for the Thunderbutt USB 3.0/3.1) has the code working for A36D within tusb3xhc.sys (as well as the hub .sys) as these files are larger than their v5.0.4.43 counterparts.

Hello, there is any chance to make gigabyte b360m d2v have working USB? It’s the only driver I can’t find.