PRIME A320M-C R2.0 Unlocking problem

Thanks,
btw it says that if I set this combocbs value to 4 everything will be visible automatically but when I set it to 4 in bios and press F10 and go back into bios the value goes back up to 12, is there any way to turn everything on just by setting the combo cbs value to 4? otherwise everything gets mixed up.

As you wrote, the value goes back to 12. I don’t know how to prevent this and unlack everything by combo cbs.

oh I get it now, did you write different names when you set the menus to understand which cbs is valid?

maybe amisetupwriter idk, i’ll try it

I did.

1 Like

duh,
5000IQ

ah right, its not amdcbswriter its amisetupwriter lol

By the way can I add a value to the Memory Frequency, for example my ram is currently running at 3533 and the next value is 3600, 3566 or can I add a different value?

No, unfortunatelly for you. I wasn’t able to find numeric fields for memory frequency, only One Of: types of option.

1 Like

I understand, but this raises more questions in my mind, if I can’t access all the amd cbs values with scewin, how can .CMO files save all the settings entries, how do they work?

and genius239 said:

What the CMO files?

Btw, SCEWIN reads settings thes same way as UMAF.

Asus overclocking profile files

I think they work with Embedded Controller and not bios settings.

1 Like

About that? are we gonna keep going?

Yes, I’m up to unlock PBS and Aod. You?

I think I found the subroutine of code that doesn’t allow PBS to load. Not speaking of Aod yet. It’s better to do 1 thing at a time.

I decided to compare two different PBS modules, their callbacks to be exact. One from my PC’s bios and one from yours.

2 major differences were found.

Then experimented with my B550 board, where PBS is normally accessible.

As you can see, I found the piece of code which loads PBS.
Shall I modify your bios now?

1 Like

It is enough for me if we open only the pbs menu and not aod, aod is there for overclocking and even if we open it, there is no point in dealing with it if we cannot overclock. I don’t want you to waste your precious time

if you can, please

current bios

My time is worthless. I am unemployed.
zeref~3.BIN
If it works, PBS should also appear underneath the customer tailor menu.

Oops, missed your post. Used the previous bios file instead.

1 Like