[Request] Gigabyte AORUS 15G BIOS unlocked

Hi, can you help me reupload modded bios. Apparently, tinyupload is down since last week. My backup file is missingT_T

Great tutorial!

Hi! I have a AORUS 15G YC - 8FR2450SH, with bios freshly updated to BIOS FB07 & EC F001. I have performed the step 1 ans step 2 successfully (source: Gigabyte-AORUS-G-XB-BIOS-unlock-Request-HELP.html#msg119888)

Would you mind to unlock my bios please ? Main objective is to set my memory to 3200Mhz and being able to do XTU changes in windows.

My bios to be unlocked is uploaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dR052jF…iew?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Salut @Faz ! Bienvenu. I tried to download your file but the site is asking for sign-in email/password. Please check that or upload your biosreg here.

@Faz I answered your message in this tread.
@Fernando or moderator: please merge with existing thread

Done!
But: This thread has been started about AORUS 15G XB BIOSes, but now there are posts added about the YC BIOS variant. To avoid any confusion I have customized the thread title to open it for all users with a Gigabyte AORUS 15G.

@Fernando Thanks! The way Gigabyte names thier laptop series: X and Y represent second highest and highest spec’ed models; B and C represent second and third generation of the series. This applies to both Aero and Aorus, 15 and 17.

Thank you for your reply. Sorry the url issue.

Please try this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dR052jF…iew?usp=sharing

Thank you very much!

@Faz Here is your unlocked bios.

*** WARNING *** - This BIOS is user specific! If you are not user Faz at Win-RAID.com forum, DO NOT USE THIS BIOS!!

biosregM-Faz.part1.rar (4 MB)

biosregM-Faz.part2.rar (2.04 MB)

Thank you very much! I will try it asap :slight_smile:

@Faz You’re welcome. Look forward to hearing from you.

hi nickobar. can you help me unlock my aorus 15g xb bios. tq in advance

f54t7023p133897n2_iTgDmfIA.zip (5.96 MB)

@innercy Hi. Here is your unlocked BIOS.

*** WARNING *** - This BIOS is user specific! If you are not user innercy at Win-RAID.com forum, DO NOT USE THIS BIOS!!

biosregM-innercy.rar (5.75 MB)

tqvm sir. it work absolutely fine.

@innercy You are welcome! Glad you have all the hidden options unlocked

Hello i just got a 15G XC 3070 model and i want to unlock the bios for undervolting through throttlestop and unlock ram to 3200mhz. I dont know what the first steps are. If anyone can do it for me ill donate to their paypal.

@GigabyteG15Undervolt : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Since it doesn’t make sense to have 2 threads about the exactly same topic, I have deleted the other thread you had started.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@Lost_N_BIOS if you have any free time would you be able to help me unlock my 15g xc 3070? Ill paypal you for your time

@GigabyteG15Undervolt : Lost_N_BIOS hasn’t been online since 3 months. So you may have to wait a long time for him.

Good afternoon,

Im new to this forum but have stumbled acrosss this thread (thankfully)

I have an Aorus 17G XC with an i7-10870H CPU

I have followed all the steps outlined in your thread and have created both files files from before and after unlocking the BIOS using 'pchsetup’

I have attached my bios. Could someone please mod it if possible? Really want to get throttlestop working

Many thanks in advance

Dom

biosreg.part1.rar (5 MB)

biosreg.part2.rar (1.2 MB)

biosregnew.part1.rar (5 MB)

biosregnew.part2.rar (1.22 MB)