[Request] Gigabyte G5 KC Bios Unlock/ Mod

Hello Brother
Could you please help me? This is my Backup
I want to unlock my bios to Undervolt Cpu

Hello Sweet_Kitten,

I wanted to ask if you may can Unlock my Bios for my G5 MF if it is possible.

Specs you can find here: G5 (2023) Specification | Laptop - GIGABYTE Global

i hope you can help and my thanks in advance!

Hey, can anybody unlock Features of my G5 2023 KF BIOS? Version is FB09.
original BIOS download

Hi can i get not modded (or modded doesn’t matter) FB05 bios for my gigabyte g5 gd (i5 11th gen rtx 3050) cuz my fb10 is kinda laggy

@Sweet_Kitten
Would really appreciate if I could get unlocked BIOS for my G5 KC, Hope you are still active, Here is the files ready:

results20.rar

Have you tried the following?

It can unlock G5KC if the bios version is not too outdated (FB05 or later).

Good afternoon everyone, I can’t figure out how to update the bios on Gigabyte g5 kd. At the moment, I have the bios version fb01, and in order to modify the bios, I need fb05. And another question, do I need to update the microcontroller? When I downloaded bios from the official website, there are two folders bios itself and EC FB12

I need help, I would like to get an unlocked bios so that I cant customize my laptops settings better

I unlocked the bios and enabled the display of secure devices, but the settings still do not want to be applied. Timings do not change

Hi guys and @Sweet_Kitten , I used to have an G5KC with the modded Bios, but this week ive upgraded my notebook to an Gigabyte Aorus 15 9KF, that comes with 1x8GB DDD5 4800MHz, but i already putted 2x8GB 5600MHz, but the system does not recognize this ram speed. There’s by any chance a way to unlock the Bios and enable XMP? thank you guys!

Hello.
Do you need XMP only or full unlock? Full unlock would require one quick experiment.

Sweet_Kitten is there any way to undervolt my k53sk laptop with i7 2670qm
dump ?

its working for g7 ke 12500h and 3060?

For G5/G7 laptops with Intel 12th gen, the script can produce edited firmware file in output, but not install it. Software flashing doesn’t work due to SPI lock (see offset DC).

Not problem if I flash mod.bin with programmator?

That should work.

1 Like

Hello sweet_kitten!
Is it possible to unlock the bios from Colorful X17 AT 23 H1 = Clevo NP70RND1?
I can’t find a replacement bios on the website, is it possible for me to download it out of the laptop and then unlock it?

Don’t know if Intel released ME version 17 specially for 14-th gen cpus. So there is a chance bios won’t be saved.

Hello, Sweet_Kitten!

I have a laptop based on Clevo NP50PNP (Colorful X15 AT 22), which looks like a complete copy of G5 (Intel 12th Gen). Could you please tell if your script will work on my laptop?

I ran your script and the output seems to be a correct file, but I’m not sure that it won’t break my laptop.

In fact I just want to enable the XMP profile.

In NP.txt file you can find some clue which Clevo models are supported.

Me neither.

I have nothing to add.

1 Like