[REQUEST] [HELP] ASUS FX 503VM unlock both advanced tab in bios

Thank god ,finally I have found out the culprit .The culprit was the concentrated dust,yes lot of dust have been concentrated in between the fans and the radiators.Literally there was no place for the air to come out .I feel sorry for my fans becuase I was blaming the fans while they were trying hard to push the dusts out. Now I can hear my fans boosting at active trip points .My lappy now overclocks like a beast, my gtx 1060 stays above 1800mhz and my cpu always sits in the max clock(provided the temperature stays well below 80 ) when both are in 100% load.

@kiranfdo - Aha!! So, now fans are working properly and temps look decent? Since it was that bad, original thermal paste is probably turned to thick sludge crap by now too, I would put on new thermal paste if you have some (if not, order some soon)
If I was you, I would re-load optimal defaults now, to put all those settings you possibly changed back to normal, and see if it’s OK like that, then OC as needed (Thermal settings probably fine as they were/default)
Great to hear it’s all working like you wanted now

How to flash this BIOS?

@Lowapm - You cannot, well should not, flash any BIOS here, they are user specific to the OP (contains his board details, which would replace yours, so not good)
You need to dump BIOS region with FPT, and then let me know what you want changed

Check BIOS main page and see if ME FW version is shown, if not then download HWINFO64
Then on the large window on left side, expand motherboard and find ME area, inside that get the ME Firmware version.
Once you have that, go to this thread and in the section “C” download the matching ME System Tools Package
(ie if ME FW version = 10.x get V10 package, if 9.0-9.1 get V9.1 package, if 9.5 or above get V9.5 package etc)
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder.
Select that Win folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell).
At the command prompt type the following command and send me the created file to modify >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin

Right after you do that, try to write back the BIOS Region dump and see if you get any error >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin
If you do get error, show me image of the command entered and the error given
^^ This is important step, don’t forget ^^

If you are stuck on Win10 and cannot easily get command prompt, and method I mentioned above does not work for you, here is some links that should help
Or, copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a USB Bootable disk and do the dump from DOS (FPT.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin)
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-add-c…creators-update
https://www.windowscentral.com/add-open-…menu-windows-10
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/open-…ator-privileges

Or here is simply registry edit that adds “Open command window here as Administrator” to the right click menu
Double-click to install, reboot after install may be required
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…134606820377175

Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
Please contact your vendor.

@Lowapm - First, please follow directions exactly FPT can brick your system in one click, no one mentioned using FPTw64 here, so please only do as instructed.

Show me an image of the entire CMD window so I can see if you are using Admin CMD and what you are typing and the output error.
Additionally, what is your ME FW version?

FPT-9.1.10.1000
admin CMD

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

I can do backup
and i try your Unlocker version
but it’s not give me invisible function
SORRY FOR MY BAD English

I want to get all hidden functions

stock.rar (4.1 MB)

@Lowapm - You need to use FPTw.exe from ME System Tools Package V11 r32 (Intel CSME System Tools v11 r32 - (2020-06-06)) from this thread, section C (not V9 as you are using in your image above at post #27)
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

Exact command you need to type, from the Win32 folder >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
Then >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin << After that, show me the error you get

CMD Prompt MUST be Admin CMD Prompt

@Lost_N_BIOS
I use AFUDOS for save and load bios

If you want unlocked BIOS, you have to follow my directions, otherwise we can’t do it

By the way, at the moment I have your version of BIOS
and so I’m trying to understand your instructions

You cannot use BIOS I made for kiranfdo, you will loose all your board specific info (Serial, UUID, NVRAM, windows key and possibly MAC ID too)

Here, someone helped me re-format those instructions, so maybe easier for you to follow now (I edited some just now too, so specific to your ME FW)

If you have already modified the BIOS in ANY way, you will need to re-flash it back to factory defaults using factory method (NOT FPT)!!!

If you do not have Intel ME drivers installed, install them now from your system driver download page, then start over here after reboot.

Go to the thread linked below, and in the section “C.2” find and download the V11 r32 ME System Tools package >> Intel CSME System Tools v11 r32 - (2020-06-06)
> DOWNLOAD " ME System Tools " packages HERE <

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and then inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder (NOT x64).
Highlight that Win/Win32 folder, then hold shift and press right click. Choose “open command window here” (Not power shell! >> * See Registry file below *).

If you get an error, reply to this post with a screenshot of it, OR write down the EXACT command entered and the EXACT error given.

((If “open command window here” does not appear, look for the “Simple Registry Edit” below…))

Step #1

Now you should be at the command prompt.
You are going to BACKUP the factory un-modified firmware, so type the following command:
Command: " FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin "

>> Attach the saved "biosreg.bin ", placed into a compressed ZIP/RAR file, to your next post!!! <<

Step #2

Right after you do that, try to write back the BIOS Region dump and see if you get any error(s).
Command: " FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin "
^^ This step is important! Don’t forget! ^^

If you get an error, reply to this post with a screenshot of it, OR write down the EXACT command entered and the EXACT error given.

Here is a SIMPLE REGISTRY EDIT that adds “Open command window here as Administrator” to the right click menu, instead of Power Shell
Double-click downloaded file to install. Reboot after install may be required
> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CMD PROMPT REGISTRY ENTRY <

If the windows method above does NOT work for you…
Then you may have to copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a Bootable USB disk and do the dump from DOS
( DOS command: " FPT.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin " )

Now I will download the original and try your instructions

See my edit above

If you flashed in that other users BIOS with FPT or AFU already, and you did not make FPT or AFU backup of your own BIOS first, then it’s a mess now and flashing stock BIOS will not fix the things I mentioned above.

i can’t load original BOIS
but the serial number in BIOS is written mine

IMG_20200612_131145[1].jpg

Sorry, I don’t know what you are trying to do there, but I did not suggest you use AFU for anything here (except I asked if you made an AFU backup, before you flashed the other users BIOS - If you flash in his BIOS)
Please do the FPT stuff I mentioned and I can unlock BIOS for you

Ohh, you mean in the spoiler, about flashing original BIOS? If yes, that means download the stock BIOS from Asus and flash it using the stock standard flash method that Asus directs you to use.

bios protection

Screenshot_1.png

Please see my edit above, about flashing stock BIOS, if you have not done that yet. And then, DO THIS FIRST!! Then redo the FPT stuff, delete previously created biosreg.bin file and make a new one, AFTER You flashed stock BIOS from Asus using Stock Asus BIOS update method

As for error 368, great you made it that far, this is expected error I wrote a guide for this, send me your new BIOSreg.bin file after you flash stock BIOS from asus and then make a new biosreg.bin file and I will give you further instructions.

@Lost_N_BIOS
all right?

biosreg.rar (4.1 MB)