[Request] Unlocked BIOS for Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

I was wondering :laughing:

Download BIOS.bin from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way Here!

1 Like

That one looks better!

Here you go, drop (and overwrite if you still have the old BIOS-Mod.bin file) in “2. Dumping”, there should be no error now: Download BIOS-Mod.bin from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Just in case, word of warning for those who have the same machine, this is not to be flashed in yours, it’s for Jonathan’s, we could always repeat the modifications for your machine, with your dump, but since dumps usually contain data specific to each unit. it’d be ill advised to do so.

HELL YEAH You’re the best man, thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

Hello. And you can unlock my Bios?
Acer Nitro 5 AN-515-55
BIOS version 2.06
here is the link vars.txt: https://www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/yva3lz
thanks in advance

Sure, but I’ll need a dump of your BIOS, Jonathan’s won’t do.

Follow this reply I made a little bit up, since it is the same system the same things apply to disable the locks and the file linked in there has the FPT version you need to get a BIOS dump.

That’s the file I’ll need to upload to make the modification :wink:

Here. This is what you need?
https://www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/rgp369

Yes! Although the same seems to has happened like yesterday, so we’d need to update the UEFI variables to disable the BIOS lock again, reboot, and then you can flash the modified firmware.

In the attached file you’ll find a “Vars.txt” file, place it in the “1. Vars” folder and run the “2. Write UEFI variables” script again, this time the output should be simpler:

Similar to this

Then reboot your laptop, and afterwards place the “BIOS-Mod.bin” file in the 2nd folder, “2. Dumping”, and run the appropriate “Flash modified BIOS” script. Reboot, and that should be it!

Let me know if it doesn’t go according to plan or if it all went well either way :wink:

rukfe.rar (7.1 MB)

Yes, everything works, there were no problems. Thanks a lot!)

Hi all,

Is this possible for Acer Nitro AN515-58 with 12900h cpu?

Im extremely sorry to bother you , but I noticed you’re a very knowledgeable person and I’m a noob to this stuff, Is there any possible way for you to check my post I made today? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Hi, which settings does the advanced BIOS unlocks? Is there still anyone who can unlock bios giving them the dump? Thanks!

hello, do you still have the bios download for acer nitro an515-55-59T4?
i5 10300H
GTX1650
bios - 2.06
with advanced mod.

I have same pc and model, do you know what does the advanced bios unlocks?

Hello. I still have it.

If I install this version, on Windows 11 Pro, will I have reboots or similar issues?

If I install this version, on Windows 11 Pro, will I have reboots or similar issues…?

Several reboots on first startup after installing this bios is a common behavior. You’d get it no matter what OS is installed. I have no info for other major issues.

My notebook it will start and it does not give a screen and turns off…

It just turns on the keyboard, and when it starts to stop from the screen, it turns off…