Request: Windows XP, HD 4600 and Full HD

Good time of day. I need a modification of the Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver for Windows XP. The problem is that when working with a resolution of 1920x1080 and a frequency of 60 Hz, no image is displayed after loading the OS.

More details
I have a successful experience installing Windows XP 32 bit on a ThinkPad T440p. But i have encountered a number of problems, the most important of which is working with the screen. IPS matrices were tested, none of them showed an image after loading with the driver. Only in safe mode or in VGA mode. It looks like this: Windows starts to boot, and the animation of the boot screen plays. Then the screen flickers and stops showing the image. However, the OS is booting, sound is heard and keyboard control is working. I tested the drivers of versions 6.14.10.5441 (14.56.0.5441), 6.14.10.5445 (14.56.0.5445) and 6.14.10.5449 (14.56.0.5449), but the Full HD matrices did not work with any of them. The standard TN matrix works acceptably, but with a frequency of 50 Hz (and burns out my eyes). The IPS matrices described above do not support the 50 Hz mode. This is definitely not a hardware problem: on Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11 and Debian 12, all three work fine.

The intended directions of modification
I suppose the problem may be as follows. Either the driver does not support a resolution of 1920x1080, or, more likely, a frequency of 60 Hz. Either the frequency is incorrect, and in fact it is 59 Hz. Frequency problems are indicated by the fact that the standard panel also has problems in the 60 Hz mode, but works normally at 50 Hz. The problem probably has to do with this and this topics. I really hope that the experts of this forum will help me. If it was a matter of adding a missing device ID or similar, i would have done it myself. But i can’t handle more complicated driver problems.

Also
If you are afraid of pressure from Intel, i can give you my contact in Telegram, i guarantee confidentiality.
If you want to help me and other T440p owners with the problems described here, that would be great too.
If you can help but don’t want to do it for free, I can pay some money in cryptocurrency.
If there is a more appropriate topic for my post, please let me know or move it there.