[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

Thanks for fast reply!
What do you think about compatibility of the next Amd chipset?
Is there any possibility that it will run under Windows 7? or it is almost impossible thing i’m asking about

@spacedrone808
If it still has csm funtion,I think it is not a problem. Even it not has CSM,we still can use flashboot pro to fix this problem.

I think that they will remove csm very soon. It is strange that it is still in the Bios.

Canonkong where can we find you when things s forum is closed?

+1

Any new address of modified drivers for windows7?

@riku @spacedrone808
I will keep update the driver on MDL,SMXDIY,Chiphell.

Thank you so much!

You mean this thread?
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads…indows-7.81934/

Hi canonkong,many thanks for your kindly effort with win7.
I’ve fully ready this thread, and installed win7x64 successfully, but some special software can’t run with x64 system, but I didn’t find the x86 USB driver.

Would you mind sharing a x86 USB driver for me? Many appreciated!

DEV_1639 -> During AMD_AM4_X399_TRX40_Drivers_B12_Win7_8.1_SHA256\USB Controller\AMD_1.0.0.13_MOD_Win7, but no x86 .sys;
DEV_43EE -> AMD_AM4_X399_TRX40_Drivers_B12_Win7_8.1_SHA256\USB Controller\AMD_1.0.5.3_USB_MOD_Win7, but no x86 .sys;

I have just learned about the future closing of this website. Where will help and support be continued at (unless this is it at the end of the year)? I want to thank everyone here on the forum and to those who have contributed to this topic - you have done amazing work here!

Is there a way to get Ryzen 5600G working on a B450M Gigabyte motherboard? (even without vega graphics) It’s BSODing on me with complaints on BIOS not being compatible.
The oldest bios on Gigibyte website with 5600G support has AGESAv2 1.2.0.3 B. I’ve tried replacing acpi.sys with @canonkong 's version from this thread. I replaced the file in the working windows7 installation that already has all the drivers for this mainboard and then booting without driver signing check, but that caused BSODs with message

and 0x7B (0xFFFFF880009a97e8, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034, 0, 0) code.

CSM support is enabled and disk is connected to the first SATA port.

Is there anything else I can do?

Its sad winraid is closing down, especially because i just registered this week.

But now at least i know my x370 can support a zen 3^^
Thx canon you saved my board xd

@canonkong : Could you please update the download links for ‘UPDATE Some DRIVERS. 2022.01.21’?

The ones in the first post point to older driver releases.

TIA

I’m voting too. And please leave us a link to new driver home after forum will be turned off…

@canonkong

Regarding post #621
How were you able to successfully install the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for the AMD RZ068 (MT7921)? I was aware of the modded LAN .inf file (that works perfectly), but was never able to get the MediaTek drivers working with win 7. Would you mind sharing the modded .infs, or sharing how the drivers can be successfully installed in a win 7 machine? Thanks.

Is this Realtek USB Audio driver? The link is dead now.

Thanks @canonkong the AMD driver bundle had the Windows 7 Realtek USB Audio driver that works perfectly with my MSI MEG Z690 Unify-X. I appreciate it.

Can you please help solving the black screen on win7 start saying “amdpsp.sys” missing or corrupted 0xc0000098? I had win7 previosly installed on s1155 and upgrading to asrock b550 steel legend with ryzen 7 5800 core. I have tryed to install official drivers from motherboard cd and got this. I also have 2nd boot option ubuntu, which works fine. Should i search for this file and remove it or something else?

ASrock X570/B550/A520 can not work because its bios not have a fully acpi support.