[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

This is normal because the self-test time of the motherboard, the loading time of win7, and whether NVMe SSD is used, the number of SATA hard disks are related to the memory size.

This is the boot time for windows only, without load uefi. Nvme disk negatively effects load speed windows 7?

ryzen pc: ddr4 64Gb, nwme 1Tb, ssd 1Tb, win 7 used 3.9Gb memory, time loading win 15sec.
i5-3750 pc: ddr3 16Gb, ssd 256Gb, hdd 500Gb, win 7 used 1.1Gb memory, time loading win 6sec.
All windows freshly installed, no programs, only drivers. Why is that?

Hello my Friend :),

My new System → Ryzen 7 3700x + GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE V2 Rev1.2 system is now up and running with Windows 8.1 Pro x64.

I wrote the “Windows 10 - 1709 Consumer x64 de-DE.iso” to the USB Stick with Rufus (GPT, UEFI, NTFS).
Then I deleted the “sources\Install.esd” File from this USB Stick.
Then copied the “Install.wim” from Win 8.1 Pro ISO to the USB-Stick in Folder “sources”.
Then Install Windows 8.1 Pro x64 from this USB Stick :slight_smile: without fucking Error " BLINITIALIZELIBRARY FAILED 0xc0000001"

Is it possible to mod ACHI driver for ASUS ?

No, because it is a BIOS bug.

Hi canonkong, I just installed Windows 7 on my Ryzen 7850 with MSI x670E mainboard. I disabled the built in wifi, and graphics on the cpu. I have 3 drivers not cooperating. 2 drivees cannot start, the RZ616 bluetooth, and one of the XCHI root hubs, the other is one of the AMD pci, and it says there is not enough resources. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for all you do!

Download the latest driver I posted.
Tell me the full name of the mainboard.
Here is the AMD_BlueTooth_W7_Drivers_For_MSI:https://disk.yandex.ru/d/J-daVXFQ3_vs9g
XCHI root hubs can find in the USB IOD folder.
If you can, post the AMD PCI device ID here.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply canonkong, my mainboard is a MSI MPG X670E Carbon WiFi (MS-7D70), and Ive linked to the images of the 3 drivers. Again, you rock dude :muscle: :fist_right:

The HardwareID PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_14D9 looks like IOMMU. For testing, deactivate this in BIOS/UEFI.

1 Like

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_14D9 is an AMD IOMMU Device, you install a wrong driver.
You can fine the right driver in System Device\AMD IOMMU Device folder.

1 Like

Ok, I will fix that. Thank you. The AMD bluetooth doesn’t even work correctly in Windows 10 LTSC, so that must be a bug with the new boards? but there is still the USB xhci. I will keep working, thank you Canonkong :call_me_hand:

canonkong, what’s the package power when idle and under load of these zen 4 cpus?

When idle is 25-26w, under load is 180W.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer. So, basically there is no difference in power efficiency compared to Windows10. Nice!

Ok, Will stay on NVME’s

bsod occurs while installing ASRock Z790 Taichi D5 mobo win7 alc4082 drv Can you help?

Strange. Do the system have full patches?
Try this one:
delete

Code 10 greeted me. Do I need to install a separate certificate?