[TOOL] H20EZE - Insyde "Easy BIOS Editor"

Weird question, does this work with Acer Aspire E5-553 BIOSes? They are InsydeH20 as far as I know (or at least mine is, rev. 5.0), but Would like to be sure.
Thanks in advance!

bro can u show me how to do it on g5 5505

Thanks for the tool.

is there a way to remove whitelist without flashing a modded bios?

travelmate 5742g, v03.04 closes itself,02.13 shows nothing
EzH2O v2.1.0.13 asks microcodes as txt patch file

EzH2O v2.1.0.13.jpg

no need to test it with vn7-792g i guess

Does someone know how to edit serial numbers of Insyde BIOS? I have an Acer Laptop. I have been searching for weeks on resources or even tutorials for editing this type of BIOS but to this day I still haven’t found a working solution. Thank you in advance!

H2OUVE

please update a downloadable link please

@sebastian

Thanks for all of your help .

I’ve extracted my BIOS but I cannot see any .fd ROM file. Where is that please?

Forget about .fd, choose the .bin file.

My InsydeH2O BIOS for my Alienware M17XR4 doesn’t have any .fd files in it! Only a .bin file.

Any tips please?

Thanks.

When using H2OEXE & opening my .bin file, then I click on the Setup menu… Edit default… it just sits there with two circles going around and around in the System Date and System Time fields!! Trying to select any of the other menus like Advanced, Boot, etc. makes no difference!!

Any ideas please?

Thanks a lot!

I am trying to update the Microcode in this FD bios file https://www.mediafire.com/file/e340fz6fn…B10240.zip/file but it is telling that it is not valid FD bios file and missing the vs (not sure) file.

I tried all versions, H2OEZE 2.1.04, 100.00.03.04 and 100.00.02.10.

Anyone knows how to find the missing file, or how to edit this old FD file?

@jen11
Bios mod for Toshiba Satellite L650-1MM PSK1JE
You can not get InsydeH2O EZE to work until the BIOS file meets the requirements for its structure to be opened in this utility.

@Sweet_Kitten Thanks for the reply, I deleted the first 0x12D6F as @plutomaniac advised and the utility can now open it just fine, thanks again.

H2OEZE can’t find the microcode tho, I will UEFI tools, thanks again

Hello all…
i have Lenovo Ideapad 330, and i want to change it’s boot logo (as you all know, default boot logo is veerry UGLY)
my bios file is EXE type, so i opened it using H20EZE 100.00.02.13 and selected “Logo”; but it said “Program cannot find LOGO in FD!”…
i put my Bios file link below for you to see… i can use a new logo, but i really worry that something is wrong and it will broke my system…

download**.lenovo.**com/consumer/mobiles/8tcn61ww.exe (remove stars)

please look on my bios, is that editable?? i REALLY need you help… so please take a look
Thanks…

Any help is appreciated​:pensive::pray:

Hello.
If I change the logo, how are you going to install this BIOS? Installation using update program will be impossible because once modified BIOS requires to be signed by the manufacturer. Only Lenovo has the original certificate file and the password to it.

Can we use The H2OUVE to unlock bios?