[Tool] UEFI Download Tool v1.86

Alright, another thing i am adding in is a Feedback section under help, so you and anyone else can type any message they want so say about the program, then click like it or dislike it checkbox and click send.

I am working on this fix now will be included in next update, your board will work

Update is out, go ahead and get it.

Looks Okay to me…

[[File:UEFI-DT(a).PNG|left|auto]] [[File:UEFI-DT(aa).PNG|none|auto]][[File:UEFI-DT(b).PNG|none|auto]][[File:UEFI-DT(c).PNG|none|auto]][[File:UEFI-DT(d).PNG|none|auto]]

UEFI-DT(a).PNG

UEFI-DT(aa).PNG

UEFI-DT(b).PNG

UEFI-DT(c).PNG

UEFI-DT(d).PNG

Sorry for late reply.
Good news is that 0.8 works absolutely fine now with Swedish location.
I have not had time yet to explore it completely, but i will.

Awesome xD

Sweet, and you’re welcome.

To all users sending me requesting board requests, ASUS has in some of their bios a different case sensitive for the board manufacturer, I’ll release a Update that takes care of this in a few today.
Sorry about that, i would of never known unless i got those reports you all have sent. Thank you.

Official release is around the corner.
Automatic updating of program and uefi bios checking is in the working.
Never have to manually check again.

Official release is out everyone.
Automatic updating and checking is now added.

Also there are a few issues that i am addressing right now, that i did not know of.
ASRock users of myself, the reason you are getting a error if you are is because your BIOS version isn’t just numbers. it’s L2.17A.
These issues and other will be fixed in Update v1.1
Automatic UEFI checking in startup by windows 8 had some crashes so that needs to be looked at too.
I’m working on this right now.
Check for updates in a little while.

Also just a heads up to people who sent me error reports.
I had a flaw in how i read the error in the report, because i redesigned some things.
So those errors you sent showed up as nothing,
the error part was blank.
I had to figure out the issue on my own.
But it is fixed now and that will be in the newest update so any other errors i can read completely to fix the issue.

And if anyone has had any issues with the program please let me know. Any imperfections i would like to fix.
Even small ones.

@ GlitchyHack:
Off topic:

It is not necessary to write everything you are thinking of into a new post. If you have forgotten anything, it is better to edit a sentence or two into the last post. Otherwise your thread will be blown up by your own posts.

I understand.

v1.1 is out, i fixed quite a bit of things. Some were big problems some were small.
See the changelog for more.
one of the big things was for ASRock & MSI.
I have recieved several error reports of problems people were having. These are now fixed.

v1.4 will be coming out soon that a lot of improvements, things will be a slight different in about section and maybe other places.
But this update will be the best version of my program i have made since the beginning beta.
Alot of things have been redesigned in the code, more efficient and It’s going to be awesome.
If you like my tool look forward to this update.

I have been getting a lot of error reports from ASUS users.
I am working on fixing those problems, but right now i am in the making of redesigning my code to make it a lot better for performance using all cores instead of just one and making things a lot more efficient.
All these issues you all are having will be fixed soon.

Gigabyte users you’ll be happy to know that in version 1.4 which is still in the making right now, will support gigabyte.
My dev build i am working on right now gigabyte works.
I may also add support for other companies.
There is no release date for 1.4 because there is still a lot to get done. Just know that eventually i will push out the production version. So just check for updates every few weeks.
Version 1.4 will not just add support for more motherboard, a lot of stuff has been redesigned, a slightly differently look, flexibility to its greatest by saving the window size, position and if it was maximized now, so you can resize window to your liking,
Another big feature is Account management, you can sign in to your account that is on my website inside the program to access the settings sync benefit, never worry about your settings again just sign in and sync from server. Required dependencies are no longer able to be seen, nice clean look in the folder you put it in, they will be extracted when needed and when program closes they will be gone.
Here is a preview:

Screenshot 2014-06-20 21.49.10.png

Big update 1.40 has been released!
Read changelog for more info.