Welcome to the new site!

looks like it

a lot of the threads have newer replies, so it seems to have worked

2 Likes

Does someone know of (an already existing, before December 2021) post which added/changed/removed an attachment between mid-December and late April? We would like to check if these got updated as well. Titles of interim-updated threads are not updated, from what I can see, but the post contents seem to be up-to-date now.

Hey “boss”, i just checked 2 older posts before Nov 21, attachments seems ok, regards.

1 Like

Wew lads. That was a pain. On to private messages. I have good helpers :slight_smile:

How hard is it to edit some files?
Large Icon missing

As easy as it is for you to be patient, but most importantly: polite.

Forum Rules > #1

1 Like

you just got roasted

Better not answer. :rofl:

@wendell At present it seems I cannot edit/update my posts, is this possible or am I just being osbtuse?

@plutomaniac
I wanted to report that the [Guide] Award/Phoenix BIOS Modding thread is missing the latest posts (there were on the previous forum) with my guide for supporting Nvme on older platforms. Perhaps this will be useful to someone.

3 Likes

@Dagal
You are right, but you can correct this issue in a way that is beneficial to all interested forum visitors:
Copy the related post within the old Forum and start here a new [Guide] thread within >this< Sub-Forum.
Advantages:

1. The related Sub-Forum matches the best your Guide.
  2. Your guide is worth to be set as a thread starter (Guides should always be within the start post and not on page xxx of a certain thread).

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Can you link to one of them that you expected to edit but couldn’t? I can probably see what it’s doing that way

1 Like

currently, the emojis on old posts are huge, i.e:
a_97_4139aa96

1 Like

@wendell Sure, here’s a couple;

[OFFER] EVGA Z370 Classified K BIOS unlocked

[OFFER] Intel CPU Microcode Archives - Special Topics / CPU Microcodes - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

1 Like

Yes I’ve noticed. It’s because they are treated as normal images in this forum, so they display at their original size. We may be able to do something with CSS if we can match all these image links which came from old forum software icons. Not sure, we’ll see after the bigger issues are resolved. I’ve added it to the Known Issues of the OP though, thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

gonna try to do a pass later on the private messages, few hours, anyone around that had a bunch of private messages that can help validate? if it isnt right Id want to roll back pretty fast.

gonna take about 4+ more hours to finish importing

1 Like

@wendell

Oh my, such a blast from the past. :sweat_smile: I normally delete all PMs, but everything since 2014 re-appeared (2013 for even more OG members). Probably because of the “conversation” nature of the modern PM systems, if the other party/parties still had these PMs in their inbox, they automatically appear to everyone involved. Don’t get me wrong, this is how PMs should be nowadays, and it looks great, just surprised me a bit, haha.

Obviously, it works. Great work Wendell! :clap: Has the import finished? Did it encounter any issues? On my end, I cannot talk about pre-2022/04 PMs (don’t have them at the old forum), but I think some new ones may be missing. For example, one from April 24th 2022 (judging by the old forum).

PM looks good from my side.
Posts don’t have modified edit date time, only original post date is preserved?
Old
New

Under Interface we have Hide my public profile and presence features. If it set it hides from everyone including registred members. Is it possible make hide from public, but not from registred members.

Win-Raid Full Width userstyle theme