Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
This forum has been primarily designed for advanced users, with a passion for technology, who want to understand, optimize & improve their systems. It thus focuses mostly on those with a certain level of knowledge who can calculate the risks of their work.
How to help us so that we can help you:
1. Read the related thread carefully, before posting.
2. Post into the correct topic related sub-forum with a short, but meaningful title.
3. Avoid fully quoting a previous post, delete some or use the “@username” feature.
4. Don’t send private support requests or help via PM or Email for non-sensitive topics.
5. Don’t post the same issue in multiple places. Write one (1) thread/post per problem only.
6. Make sure you first read the entire Forum Rules by clicking the equivalent tab at the top.
Enjoy our Forum!
Plato (a.k.a. plutomaniac)
The forum team is not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only. Any inappropriate or infringing content may be removed upon administration decision and/or valid 3rd-party communication.
Do not use the forum to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
1. Treat other members with the RESPECT they deserve. Treat others like you would like to be treated.
2. Do not create threads that already exist. Use the forum SEARCH function and thoroughly read the related thread before posting.
3. Do not post threads with titles or text in all CAPITALS. It is considered shouting and usually rude.
4. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will NOT be tolerated.
5. This is a “Safe for Work/Family” only forum. Do not post any inappropriate (NSFW) material.
6. Do not create the same thread in different forums or the same post in different threads.
7. Do not post multiple times in the same thread before someone replies. Use EDIT instead.
8. Do not hijack other threads with your issue/question, unless it is exactly the same.
9. Always write descriptive thread titles that reflect the actual issue/question, NOT “Help me please” or similar.
10. Donations are NOT used as a form of payment for providing help. Requesting money for asking or providing help is NOT allowed.
11. Remember when people help you, they are doing so for YOU, for FREE. Be patient and ask nicely. Otherwise, move on.
12. This is an ENGLISH only forum. Respect that we probably don’t know your language and you probably don’t know ours.
13. Do not create multiple accounts and do not create or use “shared” accounts. Each person is unique, so should their forum profile.
14. Do not post or link to documents and/or tools which are marked as Confidential, Restricted, Private, are part of a commercial license etc.
15. Do not quote entire posts or discussions but ONLY the part you’re answering to. Delete the rest or simply use the @username feature.
16. Anything that is even closely related to advertising, self-promotion or unrelated to the forum’s theme is considered SPAM.
17. Any modified driver must be clearly marked as such, include the source/modder and NOT involve any binary/signature components.
18. Do not publicly discuss illegal use and hacking of software, firmware and/or tools to cause harm, impersonate, bypass paywalls etc.
19. Private support requests or help via PM or Email for non-sensitive topics are NOT allowed as it does not help the entire community.
These terms may be changed at any time without prior notice.