Welcome to the new site!

Most pages have a meta-tag that points to rss feeds – there are a couple and you can break it down and not have “everything” if you want

https://winraid.level1techs.com/latest.rss

It also supports more modern json formats if your feed reader can deal with those. That’s just the latest psots rss feed which maybe is what you want?

@wendell That is I want, thanks.

Looks like RSS contains only latest topics. Do you have latest posts?

Win-Raid - Latest posts maybe (?have to be logged out)

is this new forum logo?
Why server response is not great in Europe?

level1techs is located in the States, so may not be good for Europe.

my croatian tongue is being annoying, sorry if i sound vague

the europe response time will probably improve a bit once things settle down. its on linode, so I’ll probably just migrate the vm to one of the european linode DCs.

1 Like

The US / Canada / Brazil has fast speeds when connecting to (the old) website, but not vice versa. You should definitely move to Europe.

2 Likes

Why you ask so much from someone that help with mitigation?
We are happy that we have a forum…

1 Like

The old site has a topic Forum - [Solution] Win7 Drivers for modern AMD USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers, 2022.4.26 Update! the new site winraid.level1techs.com does not have this topic, there is only this [Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

Hosting forum is not big deal. It can be done by everyone nowdays. But correct migration is. You need patience to place all in right place. Is not job for everyday Joe.

At first look i like the new site.
And thank you for saving the forum.

1 Like

It’s all about taste. I’m not big Discourse lover. I’m spreadsheet type crap lover. I like all compact and fast information perception. We already bandwidth limited with vision crap. I don’t like to much scroll etc.

What happened with formatting?
Date:

• Original - Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:58 pm (Last edited: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm)
  • New - Apr 10, 2021 7:58 pm (If I need to subtract my Timezone = 7:58 - 3:00 = 4:58 pm ) (post last edited on Apr 28, 2022 11:43 pm) - Edit info updated because @wendell updated formatting.

that was just an example, I edited again with the bbcode style [ color ] tags.

Thank you for the report. We are aware that post changes between 2021-12 and 2022-04 have not carried over. Working on that.

It seems, there are also some forum posts not carried over, the topic Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools had the last information dated April 21, and the last post was April 26. However, here the same topic ends February 10. I guess there is still some WIP.

Cheers
Tom

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback Tom. I have noticed that this thread is weird. The OP is outdated (known issue) but there is also an irrelevant thread attached to it at the end (dated February 10). So the last replies to that thread (April 26th) have been migrated, but the appended irrelevant posts make it seem like February. It’s weird. I haven’t seen this elsewhere, hopefully it is a one time problem, but everyone please post here anything strange you encounter and is not at the known issues list of the OP.

Yesterday we re-instated the sticky/pinned threads to all categories but yes, still WIP.

1 Like

I’m curious will old forum URLs redirect to new ones (not temporarily, but forever (until responsible persons got stroke)). Because many sites reference Win-Raid.

[Guide] NVMe-boot without modding your UEFI/BIOS (Clover-EFI bootloader method) post have link to message, but redirect (anchor) don’t work.