Which ME version for Socket 1151 Xeon CPUs on 100-/200-Series?

Here try this: E7971IMSMod.rar (5.8 MB)

1 Like

well done, I bought and put another memory, everything works,
thank you

so the bios i provide works? it does have resizable bar support btw if you have “Above 4G Decoding” option in the bios.

if you cant see any, i could find the varoffset for you, so you could use modded grub to enable it, and use resizable bar (csm must be disabled, boot only with uefi (pure uefi).)

thanks again for the bios. there is “above 4g memory” in the bios, but I don’t know how much it affects the performance, I use the computer for editing audio and video, not for mining

since it is a RAM 2400MHz that WORKS and boots, is there a module in the bios that deals with RAM (compatibility) so that I can copy it from the older bios ver A70 where the RAM 3200MHz boots to this AG1 where my 3200 RAM does not boot or can you mod the bios A70 (A .7), for xeon
https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7971vA7.zip

might not work, but try this: E7971IMSA7Mod.rar (5.6 MB)

ok, boot to black screen info select F1 or F2… F1 abnormal ME FW going to setup… F2 continue, and stuck with a dash

@dsanke hello, could you make a COR cut ME of 11.8.94.4494_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN like what you did on 11.8.93, and test it if it works (since i guess you have 100/200 chipset)?

Can anybody please point me in the right direction of how to produce a “Intel ME Corporate Cut” version from a full-size Corporate ME?

Use my fork GitHub - dsanke/me_cleaner: Tool for partial deblobbing of Intel ME/TXE firmware images
Follow this command:

me_cleaner.py 11.8.93.4323_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN.bin -O ME_Output.bin -w IVBP,MFS,FLOG,UTOK,ISHC -t

I was wondering if those BIOS are useful/needed or if the 906ED already include support for those mutant CPUs.

A0652 is useless. I put it there just because there is space left.

Do you know if some mutant 1440 CPUs can work on z370 with Intel ME Consumer Full (ON)?

There is no Coffee Lake BGA1440 CPU can run on Z370 with ME enabled as far as I know.

could you make a COR cut ME of 11.8.94.4494_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN like what you did on 11.8.93, and test it if it works (since i guess you have 100/200 chipset)?

@Koekieezz Please make it yourself, I can not find where to download the 11.8.94.4494_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN. And I have no Z170 handy to test too. I am using Z690 currently.

3 Likes

it kept gave me unknown image error

ME: 11.8.94.4494_5mo.rar (4.2 MB)
Source

1 Like

11.8.94.4494_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN_Cut.rar (518.5 KB)

2 Likes

Excellent thanks!

Did you test the 11.8.94.4494_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN_Cut.rar (518.5 KB) file dsanke posted on your BGA1440 modded system?

Can you please tell me if if everything worked?

i dont have any lga 1151 board, so i didnt test it.

I already tested it myself and it works perfectly.
I first looked at it with ME Analyzer and it looked the same as the other ones and it had the same warnings (from the cut-out portions) so I tried it and it works fine!

1 Like

Hi, sorry to stir up an old thread again, just wondering, @Bata were you able to get a xeon working on your B250m-c? I’ve been trying to boot a 1245 v5 with no success (trying to boot without RAM triggers the beep code, so I suspect the cpu is detected correctly?). I tried the BIOS that @dsanke provided in the thread, and also tried setting the reserve bit myself on the latest version. Would appreciate any guidance or pointers :slight_smile:

I tried to cut CSE ME 11.8.95.4551 Prod CorpH KBP BSF GCF-H A SPT-H D:
https://winraid.level1techs.com/uploads/short-url/31eafOgnXlKArB85cjhI2PrGD6N.zip

I used the command
python me_cleaner.py ‘CSE ME 11.8.95.4551 Prod CorpH KBP BSF GCF-H A SPT-H D.bin’ -O ME_Output.bin -w IVBP,MFS,FLOG,UTOK,ISHC -t

The output file was cut to 6.524.928 Bytes but it is still too big. Is any help available?

@Maison1 i dont know what me_cleaner you used to do that.
the “-t” was added by me in my fork, if you use the original version of corna, you have the correct result.
11.8.95.4551_COR_H_DA_PRD_RGN_Cut.bin.zip (498.9 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you. I used your fork.

hello, I haven’t looked at the thread for a while, that board worked immediately with xeon bios from dsanke https://winraid.level1techs.com/uploads/short-url/1sMWzarNsYOP0KcybhxhdKbny2F.rar
just check if it’s the same label there are 2 versions of b250m-c, One is PRIME the other one is not a prime, mine was a Prime B250m-c