[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

@Viroyn :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
The "pure" 64bit ASMedia USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers v1.16.59.1 WHQL for Win10 (incl. DPInst option) should work with your system.
After having installed them successfully, you can compare these specific drivers, which were optimized for the ASMedia USB 3.1 Controllers and Hub devices, with the generic Win10 in-box MS USB drivers.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hi,

I just build a system using i7 4770K and MSI z97 Mpower motherboard. Heres the problem, my USB DAC cant have sound played out from the loudspeaker if the DAC connected to the onboard USB, though the USB DAC is detected, and the audio player is playing the audio file, but no single sound coming out from the speaker. This problem isnt occured if i plug the USB DAC into the pcix USB card by reneseas. Any idea what might be the problem?

Thank you.

Roy

Hi Fernando,
Im going CRAZY with this, Ive been trying to install drivers for my PC for 3 days and couldnt do it. I have a Gigabyte H310M DS2 with an Intel I3-9100 CPU. WINDOWS 7 32 bits because I have to use an equipment that ONLY works with this freaking Windows version... Ive tried with EVERY driver that you upload but nothing works! PLEASE can you help me?
Hardware Id:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_50071458
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C03

Thanks!

@feta :
The ā€œnormalā€ Win7 Intel USB 3.0/3.1 drivers do not work with modern Intel chipsets. That is why you cannot install the drivers, not even the mod+signed ones, which I am offering within the start post of this thread.
You can find working Intel USB 3.0/3.1 drivers, which support Win7 and your system >here<.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

WOWWWW Fernando THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This actually worked! Now IĀ“m having the same issue but with de PCI driversā€¦ but IĀ“ll look for them! Again thank you soooo much

@feta I suggest you use the drivers that are labeled with Windows 10, so did I on my brotherā€™s gaming PC with an ASRock Z390 Pro4.

Hi Fernando! I successfully installed the AMD DEV_43D5 Controller Driver but when I navigate to the Hub Driver folder & try to run the x64 amdhub31.exe I get an error message stating, "This package is not compatible with the platform of Microsoft Windows you are running. This application will now abort."
Iā€™m running Windows 10 x64 10.0.18363 Build 18363
I didnā€™t see any USB Hubs with missing drivers in Device Manager when I rebooted. Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I found it. It wasnā€™t under USB Controllers. It was in Other Devices. Thank you for this! Iā€™ll report back & let you know if it fixes my issue.

@D-ManNC :
It is fine, that you sorted out yourself the reason of your problem.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

P.S.: To save space I have merged your 2 posts about the same topic.

Iā€™m reporting that it didnā€™t solve my problem. My USB audio interface is still disconnecting.

@Fernando
AMD updated its new USB 3.1 driver for navi10 usb-c and APU win7 USB driver.

@canonkong :
Thanks for the info.
Please give me the link to the extracted latest ā€œpureā€ AMD USB drivers. Unfortunately I cannot get these drivers unzipped from the latest AMD Chipset Drivers Installer Set (donā€™t have a system with an AMD Chipset)ā€¦

@Fernando
AMD NEW USB3.1 DRIVER FOR WIN7 64BIT

USB3.1 Driver.zip (692 KB)

Iā€™m making an integrated install ISO for Win 7 for a Ryzen 3000 system. But Iā€™m hoping to also be able to use this ISO/Flash drive to be able to install Intel systems as well.

The main Intel system I have now is i5 4690K with Z97X chipset. Can any of the drivers on the first page help with that? Or should I just use the driver on Gigabyteā€™s website from 2014? Itā€™s Windows 7 compatible. But what I am worried about is if there will be a conflict, if I integrate the 2014 driverā€¦ and then also integrate the Intel drivers for future systems and chipsets. On the motherboard page this is what it says for the driverā€¦ Intel USB 3.0 Driver [3.0.4.65] 5.19 MB 2015/05/27 but in Device Manager it says 3.0.0.16 12/02/2014.

If I want to integrate the 2014 driver into an install.wim should I avoid using any future Intel chipset drivers, or will it be ok? I donā€™t know a lot about this stuff, but if I had to guess, I need to integrate the last version of the official drivers that offered Windows 7 support, and then install any other drivers with the certificate and manual installation after the Windows installation is complete?

@JonW :
If you want to know the latest AMD or Intel USB 3.0/3.1 drivers, which support Windows 7 and your specific AMD/Intel system, you should post the HardwareIDs of the related Intel/AMD USB 3.0/3.1 Controller (right-click onto it > "Properties" > "Details" > "Property" > "HardwareIDs").

The first is the number of the Software Set and the latter is the version of the specific driver, which has been installed.
It should be no problem to integrate USB drivers from different manufacturers into an OS Image.

USB 3.0 Controller - IUSB3\ROOT_HUB30&VID_8086&PID_8CB1&REV_0000&SID_50071458
USB 3.0 XHC Controller - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CB1&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_00

For AMD, I donā€™t have the system installed yet but by the inf filesā€¦

%AMDUSB3\ROOT_HUB3.DeviceDesc% = AMDHUB3, AMDUSB3\ROOT_HUB3
%AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_00.DeviceDesc% = AMDHUB3, AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_00
%AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_01.DeviceDesc% = AMDHUB3, AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_01
%AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_02.DeviceDesc% = AMDHUB3, AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_02
%AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_03.DeviceDesc% = AMDHUB3, AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_00&PROT_03
%AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_01.DeviceDesc% = AMDHUB3, AMDUSB3\CLASS_09&SUBCLASS_01

and

%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_10DE&CC_0C0330 ; Nvidia USB-C
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_13ED ; Ariel Type A
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_13EE ; Ariel Type C
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_145C ; Family 17h
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_145F ; Zeppelin
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_148C ; Starship
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_149C ; Matisse <ā€” pretty sure this is mine
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15D4 ; FireFligh
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15D5 ; FireFligh
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15E0 ; Raven
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15E1 ; Raven
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15E5 ; Raven2
%AMDXHCI.DeviceDesc% = AMDXHCI, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1639 ; Renoir

Are all the drivers on the first page the same that are integrated into Simplix Win7USB3 utility and his UpdatePack7R2? I was on his page translated from Russian earlier, and in the comments section someone asked for all of the drivers unpacked (to be installed manually) and it linked to this page. Does his tool include the official drivers but not the modified ones, or did he just link here because itā€™s a good resource?

@ all:
Update of the Start Post
Changelog:

• AMD USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers:
    • new: 64bit AMD Radeon USB 3.1 drivers v1.0.0.12 WHQL dated 11/19/2019 for Win7 x64

Thanks to canonkong for the info and the extraction of the "pure" drivers.

Good luck with these new AD Radeon USB 3.1 drivers!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@JonW :
The latest USB 3.0 drivers for your Intel chipset system are the v5.0.4.43 ones dated 05/11/2017.
Regarding your AMD chipset system you should compare the DeviceID of your on-board USB 3.0/3.1 Controller with the DeviceIDs, which are named within the start post for the different AMD USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers.

You should better ask your information source than me.

Hey Fernando, and thanks for great post.
I was told to look here after I bought an Pci-e USB 3.0 card that wil only do USB 2.0 speed.
Windows reports Usb root hub 3.0 and Renesas USB 3.0 host 1.0. Still no go.

The cards looks to be called "pce4usb-r01 ver 005", no real name exept from that. Chipset number d720201.
Im running an old mainboard with intel H55 chipset, and 5 series/3400 series chipset host controller. Windows 10.

Im guessing I should try your Renesas , but wanted to check that it wasent the intel one I needed. Also are these drivers updated, because I think its weird that the windows 1.0 drivers just dont work.

@Fernando

Thanks for your info.

By the way, I was just looking through forum member PatrickK batch file just now for Windows integrating drivers and updates, and it appears he used your Intel 3.0 modified drivers and was able to integrate the certificate and modified drivers into the installation. Iā€™ve never used his batch file but in his folder structure he has ImportCertificate.cmd and WIN-RAID CA.car in the folders for USB3.0 and the folder name is pure 64bit Intel USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers v5.0.4.43 re-mod+signed by Fernando. I was wondering if itā€™s possible to integrate or not, and when I searched around it seemed like itā€™s not possible. But maybe there is a way. I will talk to these people (Simplix and PatrickK) about these other things.

@maraxion :
Maybe a Firmware update of your add-on USB Controller (if available at all) will solve your problem.

@JonW :
You can integrate the Win-RAID CA Certificate and its execution file into a Windows ISO file, but I seriously doubt, that the related driver - if automaticly installed at all - will be shown by the Device Manager as being correctly digitally signed.
According to my knowledge the strong rule, that only WHQL certified third party drivers are accepted by the Setup routine of modern Windows Operating Systems, is only valid for storage drivers (old name: textmode drivers) and not for "nomal" PnP drivers.

Hello again Fernando.
So I managed to get the 2026 firmware that seems to be the newest and also the drivers installed them instead of windows own. Still its slow.
But I read somewhere online that some of these cards has dual setups with both intel and renesas. One for the back ports and the other on the USB 3.0 connector to front conenctors. Not sure if true.

But any help to get this card to get mpre than 25mb/s would be great.