Intel (CS)ME, (CS)TXE, (CS)SPS, GSC, PMC, PCHC, PHY & OROM Firmware Repositories

@plutomaniac
@ lost_N_bios
@ any one who can answer…

where to find sps Firmware Repositories for clean me?
is its method same as for me/txe for make it clean?
i attach the image & firmware also.

sps.png

intel sps 02.02.00.036.rar (1.9 MB)

Thank you for the answer!
Metadata files were containing a lot of vital information to spawn processes in the system: entry point, BSS size, MMIO ranges and so on. It can’t just disappear, there needs to be a new place for such data structures. What do you think?

When 12.0.30 first appeared, I was mostly looking for the module hash and compressed size which are vital for Huffman decompression and found a structure at RBEP > rbe and FTPR > pm modules which contains some of the aforementioned info. I call it RBE_PM_Metadata at ME Analyzer and so far I’ve been able to determine these fields:

The RBE Partition (RBEP) has metadata at its modules like "rbe". Once the RBEP RSA Signature and Hash of module "rbe" are verified, it parses the RBE_PM_Metadata of "rbe" which includes, among others, the metadata of FTPR > "pm". So once FTPR is loaded, it can use the RBE_PM_Metadata of its "pm" module to get the metadata for the rest of the modules which are required for CSE operation. Basically, "rbe" verifies (among a few others) "pm" and "pm" verifies the rest. Since there is no module name field, in order to know which info corresponds to which module in FTPR, NFTP etc, the CSE probably uses the (apparently) hard-coded DEV_IDs. This is what I’ve understood at this point.

@earthoo7 - sorry I don’t have any of the v2 SPS FW files, and no we don’t have a repo for those.
Method to cleanup is similar as what you find in ME/TXE guides, but you may need to change some stuff manually too, check both side by side at each setting would be best way to do it manually.
Maybe once plutomaniac gets back he can find newer FW for you.

@plutomaniac
@Lost_N_BIOS

what stuff need to change bcoz fitc does not accept sps firmware?
pls describe if possible.
and is any universal method to edit bios logo for mostly support bios like 1 2 4 8 16mb bioses
how to find it & edit it manuallly with like uefitool?
thankyou

study 1.zip (538 KB)

@earthoo7 - You need SPS v2 FITc software, then it will work.
ME FW has nothing to do with BIOS Logo, on this I replied to your PM

Hi how are you please can you help me i have macbook with courrpt bin
when i check get error https://ibb.co/9Gcc8yJ
and i can’t find the verion of my file
CSE ME

hello!
@plutomaniac
My mobo is ASUS P8B-C-SAS-4L,and I find it’s SPS but not ME.The version is 02.02.00.42.
Would you had the repos of SPS?

sps.jpg

Only (CS)ME, (CS)TXE, PMC and PCHC

Hi Team.
I have ME 11.7.0.3307, I guess it CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_EXTR in your classsification, from Voyo I7 plus tablet, I download it with fpt from one device and tried to flash to another tablet with no luck. It’s flashing but not working. From another side i can easy flash 11.8.55.3502_CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_EXTR.bin and it works but have couple issues.
Maybe it will be usefull for you, and even maybe you can help me flash it to another device.
https://dropmefiles.com/ppXfx

Thank you in advice. In any case.

Restore the original firmware via fpt or programmer and then read Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools to learn how to properly update the CSME firmware via FWUpdate tool.

Yes, thank you, I will.
But this one ME not included into collection of https://github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Intel-ME-Fi…ree/master/11.7

And I thought that it will helpful for you also.

These "collections" take firmware from repos such as this thread, combine them with stuff from SD, leave random names, dirty firmware etc. If you want help here then use whatever is found at the links of the first post.

@plutomaniac
update guide regarding Server Platform Services Firmware Repository like
how to clean sps based firmware.
manually or any tool as fitc available for this.
if can manually please update guidelines.
thankyou for your fabulous work.

@ earthoo7

(CS)SPS is provided for reference/research or for people (usually with NDA) who already have tools. Since finding (CS)SPS tools is nearly impossible and there are too many variants needed for each platform, there will be no cleanup guide instructions and no Firmware & System Tools thread for (CS)SPS.

SPS 5 seems to be new, too. (Just uploaded the region, SPS5 structure is not known to me):

sps5.zip (1.9 MB)

Yes found it yesterday as well from SuperMicro. The structure is the same as CSME 12+.

Hello. Where i can get cse txe 3.0.1.1105 firmware or repository? Thanks!

Do not know if it is something of interest

me.png

12.0.49.1556.rar (3.77 MB)

No because it’s an Update image produced via FWUpdate tool and we already have the equivalent firmware version in region form (RGN/EXTR). Thank you for the report either way.